viernes, 13 de octubre de 2017

EN REJAS



¡BUENOS DÍAS GUAPAS!
Hace ya bastante tiempo que quería enseñaros este mono que me tiene loca, pero mi fotógrafa tuvo algunos problemas y no ha podido pasarme las fotos. Pero como yo no podía esperar más ayer cogí mi móvil e hice otras fotos por mí misma.
¡Que no aguantaba!

GOOD MORNING, BEAUTIFULS!
I've wanted to show you this monkey that has me crazy for a long time, but my photographer had some problems and he could not pass the photos to me. But since I could not wait any longer yesterday I grabbed my cell phone and made other photos for myself.
I could not stand it!

Mono/Jumpsuit: PINKBASIS (aquí/here)
Clutch: PRIMARK
Reloj/Watch: DANIEL WELLINGTON
Charms: SOUFEEL













Mono/Jumpsuit: PINKBASIS (aquí/here)
Clutch: PRIMARK
Reloj/Watch: DANIEL WELLINGTON
Charms: SOUFEEL
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...